The Mediterranean meets The Tropics here at this property.
Firstly, for those looking for quality, the high standard of this build is second to none.
And the location of the house is totally stunning.
Designed by the architect/enginneer owner it is built to a superior level and has been maintained immaculately. It has the lot! Great location, beautiful views, privacy, pool, room for boat/van, storage, workshop,
What you'll love:
- Attractive entrance hall and easy side access from the garage and boat/van space into the laundry, powder room, workshop and kitchen.
- Large U shaped kitchen for easy entertaining into the:
- Huge open plan living and dining with lots of sliding doors to patio and panoramic views
- 4 bedrooms, with separate access from each onto the enormous wraparound tiled balcony.
- External staircase direct from balcony to pool (as well as internal staircase).
- Main bathroom is large with shower, bathtub and separate WC.
- Master bedroom has spacious en-suite, but the money shot in the master suite and from the balcony is THE VIEW!
- Breezy and beautiful it looks over the treetops towards the mountains and to the CBD and beyond.
- Immaculate but low maintenance gardens.
- Lots of patio space and glass fencing to beautiful, secluded in-ground pool.
- Lots of concreted (and newly surfaced) parking space for boat/van/trailers
And close to the beautiful beach, local shops, cafes, restaurants, easy access to sports club, schools and university.
Contact me to make a private appointment to view.
(All owner's plans, specifications, approvals and files on build and maintenance are available)